Friday, November 23, 2012

Busted

This may be a little TMI but Matthew was acting like (but not really doing it) he was putting a toy in Julian's tushy while they were in the bath tonight. Julian was standing up with his back to Matthew and Matthew was making gestures like he was going to do it and looking at me to see what I would do. I told him that that was a hole for things to go out, not for things to go in. He said, "but I wanna do it...." and I told him, "no, just for his poop to come out and we don't put things in that hole". Then he told me, "yuh-huh, one time you put medicine in my bottom when I was sick". I just started laughing because that's true, he got a suppository one time when he was just so sick and we wanted something that would have a quicker effect for his super high fever....hahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment