Thursday, December 27, 2012

Funny Little Story

This might be a little TMI but here it is. About 10 minutes before the kids were going to take a bath, Julian pooped in his diaper. Ok, no big deal but seriously, it would have been about 5 more minutes until undressing him and taking off his diaper to bathe, so I figured, why put another one on?? It's just a few minutes while I'm getting the bath ready. So, I let him walk around with his little jumper on with no diaper and the snaps undone between his legs.  While I'm running the water I walk out of the bathroom into our room and pick up Julian. I think he was bothering Matthew or something so I picked him up. I smelled a little poop smell but figured I had maybe not cleaned him as well as I should have so I dismissed it as that. I went back into the bathroom and Matthew calls me and says, "mama, what this is???" (not a typ-o, that's what he says) so I walk out to see and I can't believe my eyes because it looks like we had a dog and it pooped on the floor. I can't believe I didn't have anything on my arm or clothes and I just started laughing and said, "oh no! Julian pooped on the floor!". Matthew and I were laughing pretty hard and even more once I realized I didn't have it on me. Then, I took him into the bathroom and stood him up by the toilet to "wipe" him before getting into the bath (because, poor Matthew in the bath with Mr. Poopy Butt) and he starts crying a little. Then he starts slip-sliding around on something wet.  I can't believe it but I think he peed  while I was in there cleaning off his poop! Dang boy!

The end of this story was that Matthew was scared to death to get in the tub with Julian because he said he had poop on him and I had to convince him that I had cleaned it all off. I mean, some serious convincing!

Matthew is on the phone with Lisa and Julian was being silly.
Getting ready to go to Julian's one year bday party


About to leave for Julian's one year bday party


Julian kept leaning back for some Matthew love the other day, so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment