Friday, January 10, 2014

My New Bed Partner

I just took Dani to the airport in San Jose today to go to Spain for his first time. Everything went well once we were at the airport and even had about 40 minutes to sit and have coffee and conversation before I shipped him off. I'll be joining him on January 27th for almost two weeks just him and me. A well deserved vacation, for sure!!

The kids will be staying with my sister in law and mother in law mostly. However, until I leave, I promised Matthew he could sleep in my bed for the next 17 days while his father is away and before I leave. He's VERY excited about this. He loves sleeping with me and it IS pretty nice. I don't agree with co-sleeping for many years but I have to say if a woman was single, I can see why they do it. It's comfortable and cozy for both. But, for a married couple, it's just too many in the bed I think. So, he'll be with me for the next 17 nights....such a sweet, happy, little boy sleeping with his mommy....

This is at the airport right before I left him to go through security!

No comments:

Post a Comment