Sunday, October 5, 2014

You Smell Like.....

Today, Julian and I were cuddling on the sofa for a minute and he said, "You smell like.....(I was like, WHAT IS HE GOING TO SAY NEXT?) pancakes and bread and cookies." It made me laugh out loud. So I said, "You smell like Chinese Shrimp and Pizza." It was what sounded best to me at the time. Then he said, "You smell like flowers.....and junkfood." I guess that's what sounded best to him at the time. Then Matthew turned away from his video and chimed in....."You smell like......Poop!" Leave it to the older one to ruin something nice and sweet between mother and toddler. Then someone said "diarrhea" and it just went on and on and I stopped participating. Finally Matthew said to me, "Usted huele a PURO flowers!" meaning that I smell like pure flowers. It was so loud and pronouncing that it erased all that poop and diarrhea talk from before. Thank goodness!! Boys love to talk about all that raunchy stuff. Good thing I'm not easily disgusted......

Not a great picture but it's at a resort with my mom and it was the 
independence



 day parade of lights.

Matthew wanted to be buried.

The ZOMBIE!

Tuckered out after a long day at the pool.

Mimi came to visit and we went to the beach!

My late father-in-law's old 1958 Landcruiser Jeep that is off to be restored!

My father-in-law would have cried out of happiness at this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment