Saturday, November 22, 2014

A Happy Announcement!!!!

I'm so happy to announce that I'm officially a soccer mom starting about a week and a half ago!!!  (you thought it might be some OTHER kind of announcement, right?) We had our first game today but it was only the first for Matthew, not the rest. The others have been playing for a while I think. We lost but we don't care! I was sitting in my tailgate chair under the trees taking pictures and enjoying the nice morning. Here are the pictures that I got. Matthew's uniform isn't ready yet so that's why his says "Sebas" on the back and he's number nine. Such a great morning!!!



Really good action shot but his head got cut off because he jumped!

The cool thing is there are two girls on his team and they are
practically the best players.








No comments:

Post a Comment