We went to Samara beach on Saturday afternoon as we usually try to do if Dani doesn´t have to work and after playing in the water for about 20 minutes, Matthew said something bit him. He was really crying out in pain and I was surprised because he´s not an overly dramatic boy that makes things worse than they really are. I told him he probably just stepped on a sharp shell or rock and he thought something bit him. The weird thing was that he was complaining of pain in the achilles area, not on the bottom of his foot. We got out and then back in and he basically didn´t want to put his foot down so he was hanging on me the whole time. All of the sudden, Dani, about 5 feet away from me holding Julian in his arms, jumped away and swatted at something with his hand. He said, "something just bit me!" and I was like, "what, really?" and so I told Matthew that we were getting out right now and I started making a b-line for the beach pulling Matthew behind me! All of the sudden, Julian starts screaming bloody murder and I thought it was because he was scared because obviously WE were a little scared but he said his foot was hurting and he was crying really hard! So we made it out of the water and I was the only one not in pain. We concluded that it must have been a jelly fish because everyone had red welts where it had got them. Dani on his waist, Julian on his foot where it was dangling at Dani´s waist and Matthew on the achilles tendon. That was a bummer because instead of two hours in the wáter, it was 20 minutes and we had made the drive to the beach. Now what? Playing in the sand, that´s what! I knew I kept those sand toys in the car for something!
| Matthew wants to be buried in the sand! |
| Watch out, the wáter is coming closer and closer! |
| Oops!!! It GOT him!!!!!!!!! |
| Guess we better get up now..... |
| And later while drinking wáter, his third tooth fell out!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment