So Dani and his father were going to San Jose this afternoon and will be there until Tuesday (Dani's father is going to another town on the way to visit family there). Just a couple of hours before leaving today Matthew all of the sudden said he wanted to go see his grandmother, aunt and cousin in San Jose. I told him that I would not be able to go and I would stay here but if he still wanted to go, he could. This is a boy who even though he can go to the bathroom by himself still wants mommy to do it for him no matter how many other people are around that can help him too. It's ALWAYS mommy and not daddy that he wants to do things for him and it's quite tiring actually. I love him to death though, so I usually give in. The only time we've ever spent a night away from him was ONE night in his whole 3 1/2 little years right around the time he turned 3 years old. Well, since then, I left him to go have his baby brother but he was still in his own house and surrounded by tons of family. I can't believe he just hopped in a car, went 4 hours away and he VOLUNTEERED to do it. I'm very proud of him but I miss him. Wow, just 7 hours without him and I feel almost like I have nothing to do, lol! Kinda boring without my little guy here. Julian keeps me busy, but just goes with the flow with whatever I want to do.
Matthew and I were watching this cartoon last night and this little girl kissed this boy on the cheek and of course his face turned red, he started floating and little hearts started popping out of his eyes. Matthew kind of laughed at that so I asked him if any girls had ever kissed him like that (thinking maybe one of these cute little girls at his school or something) and he said yes! I was like, "who"? And he said, "Mama" and he was totally serious. It was so cute. I just love him so much.
Here are a couple of pictures from his class party right before vacation. He's supposed to be back at school tomorrow but we let him go to San Jose for two days instead.
| His teacher Kembly is this tiny little thing and probably had to choose pre-school because all other grades would have kids much bigger than her. We think she's GREAT! |
No comments:
Post a Comment