Saturday, June 28, 2014
Bike Ride with Matthew
Today is the first day that I could go on a REAL bike ride with Matthew! By REAL I mean I got to ride my bike and Matthew got to ride his own. Before, Matthew still needed help getting started once stopped. That means every block when we stop at the stop sign, I would have to get off my bike, put it down, go to him to get him started again, run back and get on my bike and then catch up to him only to do it again at the end of the next block......ugh! So, somehow Matthew just started riding his bike in the yard today and really mastered it so we decided to go for a ride. It was so fun. I've been waiting for this day that I could ride a bike with him for 5 1/2 years:) I haven't even been on my own bike in years so it was a great day! Now we just gotta work on Julian....maybe in about 3 more years?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment