Friday, January 2, 2015
Going to the Loo
I just spent 5 minutes trying to figure out what Julian was trying to tell me when he was holding his crotch and saying he needed to go to the loo. I asked if he needed to go to the bathroom and he said no, he needed to go to the loo. I was like, to the where? He repeated and repeated it while dancing slightly and holding his crotch. I said do you need to pee? He said no, he wanted to go to the loo. Ugh!!!!! Finally I convinced him to go to the bathroom and while he was peeing he said, "mommy, this is the loo." I started laughing so hard and I said, " ooooohhhhhh, THE LOO!!!!" Then he said on Pocoyo, which is a program in British English, they call it the loo. Too hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment