Julian will be 3 months in just 2 days but for the last 10-15 days, I have suspected/seen what seemed to be the first tooth coming in. It is confirmed now that there is a little white point of a tooth that has just barely broken through the gum on his bottom left center. I just don't know what to do with this because Matthew didn't get his first one until he was 9 months old! He hasn't really bitten me while nursing but he has kind of pressed down a little harder than usual and if the tooth were actually in, it wouldn't feel too good. So far, it's bareable. I think at 9 months, Matthew could understand that biting hurt Mommy, but I'm not so sure a 3 month old will get that. I will somehow make sure that he gets it though because we're not planning to stop nursing anytime soon.

Last Sunday we had a family pool day at my sister in law's ex husband's hotel. This is Hotel Curime where we also got married and had our baby shower for Matthew. There were about 18-20 of us. Julian pretty much stayed in the restaurant area in the shade where various family members had fun babysitting. Matthew wasn't too keen on getting into the pool but he sure had fun hanging out around it while everyone else was in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment