| He has an oxygen tank on his back that you can't see. |
One of Matthew's homework assignments this week was to dress as an astronaut in a costume made only by recyclable materials. I, of course, had a great time doing it and Matthew got excited about it in the end. I'm just not sure if he thinks he's REALLY going to the moon or just pretend. Earlier in the week I said that astronauts go to the moon and so he got the idea that he was going. Every day he told me in the morning that he didn't want to go WAY UP HIGH today to the moon. I told him, no, no, it's on Friday, not today but you're not REALLY going to the moon, it's just pretend. Today he mentioned going to the moon like he wanted to but I told him, it's just pretend. I hope he doesn't get disappointed......
| After the pic with the helmet, he started to warm up :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment