Thursday, March 1, 2012

Julian and the Car Seat

Julian slept for a nine hour stretch last night. Granted, it started at 6:30pm until 3:30am but still. It's good to know he has it in him to sleep that long and later we'll just have to adjust what time he starts that stretch of sleeping. The thing about it is, two of the three times he's had the long stretch of sleep, it's been in his car seat (obviously the car seat comes out of the base of the car and into the house). Hmmmmmm, I really feel like a bad mom letting my son be in that car seat for that many hours, but he seems fine. Every time it happens I always think, well, when he wakes up in a little bit, I'll put him in his bed. Sometimes he doesn't wake up though and you hate to risk waking a sleeping baby so you just let him sleep there. Next thing you know, 8-9 hours have gone by.....oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment