Friday, February 22, 2013

Taekwondo and First Day of School Pictures

Matthew had his first full week back at school this week and I thought it went really well. I thought he would be knocked out tired by dinner time but he wasn't as exhausted as I thought. I was glad about that because when he's so tired, he can be really difficult and if it happens right around dinner time, he won't want to eat or take a bath or anything. This year he's in school until 3pm every day. They have different activities every day after lunch. Monday he has swim lessons, Tuesday-writing skills, Wednesday-gymnastics, Thursday-math skills and Friday-arts and crafts. I thought Mondays and Wednesday were going to really wear him out because not only is his afternoon activity and "active" one, after that, he has Taekwondo. To make matters worse, on Wednesday he has PE which is once a week but that's on the same day as Taekwondo as well but it didn't seem to affect him too much.

We got his Taekwondo uniform and here are some new pics.








No comments:

Post a Comment