I don't know why all children want to play in the rain but it was Matthew's turn today. Julian wanted to but honestly the boy gets sick so easily, I don't know when I'll ever let him. Plus, Matthew got a new raincoat now that we're into rainy season here so it was fun to use it for the first time. It's actually his first ever because in the past, if it was raining, we just didn't go out or we just used an umbrella. He has rain boots but they stay at school for recess. If he wants to play in the rain all the time, I might just have to get him some boots for the house too. Today he used his Spider Man crocs.
Also, last weekend we went to the farm for a tasty barbeque and relaxing hanging out time. It was great. There's something so peaceful about hanging out at the farm.
I think kids also like to play in closets and before I knew it, Julian was in there putting on his beach hat. The next thing I knew, they both were in there.....
No comments:
Post a Comment