Thursday, March 20, 2014
Bromance
Matthew has his first bromance. You know, a new best friend. He's so excited about his new bestie that he talks about him A LOT. At first I didn't know his name because he thought it was something like Alessandro. Then Matthew said it was like Allison. I assured him it probably was not Allison. Then he thought it might be Alexander. He wasn't quite sure. This boy is in the class below him so they're not actually classmates but I guess they hang out at the playground. I met his mom today and asked her his name because he's Matthew's new best friend. She said it's Anderson. Matthew wants to go to his house but I told him we have to be invited. So now the plan is next week sometime I'll try and set up sometime where he can come to our house and then maybe Matthew will be invited there at some point. He said if Anderson hit him or kicked him, he wouldn't get mad because he's his best friend. Hahahahahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment