Monday, April 28, 2014

Excuse Me!

Julian burped this morning and usually he says, "excuse me." Since he didn't, I said, "excuse me" and I looked at him. He slightly turned his head and looked at me and said, "mamá, I think....you no burped."  He has this way of looking at you but by cutting his eyes to one side without really turning his whole head and he was so serious. It was so cute!

Seems that the rainy season started on Thursday, April 24th and has rained late in the day every day so far. These kids are crazy about this and want to jump in the muddy puddles in their rain boots every time! Matthew wants to lay down in it....ugh. So far I've managed to talk him out of it.

Julian doesn't have a raincoat yet.
I know it's blurry but this is his makeshift raincoat.


Ready for some puddle jumping!
Julian did some finger painting on his belly, arms
and face with mud.


No comments:

Post a Comment