Wednesday, February 15, 2012

First Day Back to School

Matthew's first day back to school (3-4 pre-K program) was today to start the new year in his new classroom. He did fairly well but when we left he was screaming NO and starting to cry a bit. Apparently he only cried for a short time and then was pretty much OK. That's pretty good compared to last year when I found him in one of the teacher's arms looking like a zombie as if he had cried the whole time (which he basically had) and had been severely traumatized. I had to stay home with the baby when it was time to pick him up so Dani went and said that he was sitting at a table playing when he arrived. 

Unfortunately the baby did not sleep much in the morning so I didn't get any sleep while Matthew was gone. I was really hoping for that since I got maybe 4 hours of sleep last night. Oh well, hoping for a naptime for Matthew soon so I can try to at least get an hour nap in. That is if Julian cooperates.

No comments:

Post a Comment