Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Sweet Little Guy

Just wanted to mention two little things today that my little man did that melted my heart. First, I was trying to put on his shorts and I leaned over to put his feet in the holes (he was standing up, holding on to me) and I guess my face was right next to his and he turned his head and planted this big ole' kiss right on my cheek. Then hugged my neck as hard as he could and kissed me on the mouth. Of course after that I had to smother him with kisses and tell him how much I loved him. So sweet!!!

Then, he found his traning potty in my closet that I've been meaning to get out to the storage area but haven't and he started taking everything out to get to it. When he did, I said that he doesn't use that anymore and that it was going to be for his new baby brother in the future. He took it out and took it to the living room where he originally "trained" and I said, "but you're a big boy and you use the big boy potty now, that's for the other baby in the future". He said, "Este (this)......bebé (baby)" as he pointed to the potty. Meaning "this is for the baby" and I said, "is that for your baby brother?" and he said, "si". And then he told me to "wait". I told him we would have to wait a long time and he told me to "wait" again, lol. I know he won't be this positive about his baby brother once he gets here but it sure is fun for now when Matthew points out stuff that is for the baby with no prompting at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment