Tuesday, October 4, 2011

No Undies?

Ooops, I think Matthew may have gone to school today without any underwear, lol! I had my regular doctor appt. this morning so Dani took Matthew to school. Dani is usually the one to put on Matthew's uniform anyway, but I usually take him to school. When I got home from my appt. I saw Matthew's underwear sitting on the sofa which is usually where we dress him for school. He only had ONE pair of undies that were clean and they were sitting on the sofa. I asked Dani if he put on his underwear and he honestly isn't sure. I'm pretty sure though since there was only one pair of clean undies left. I'm a little embarrassed to pick him up today. Should I check right there in front of the teacher and tell her what happened (more importantly, WHO did it) and laugh  it off? I'm sure they noticed when he had to go to the bathroom but I do know that he does that a lot on his own there. Hmmmmmmm, not sure what to do, lol!

Last night we were reading a book about a mouse that doesn't have a brother but by the end of the book he does. I asked Matthew if he had a brother and he said, "si". I said, "what's his name?" and he sat there looking at me for a second and then said, "Bebé". That is so cute!!!!! I told him that he was going to play with his baby brother when he got here like the mouse in the book and he said, "si". I also told him that he was going to teach him all the things he knows how to do like ride a bicycle, throw a ball and how to talk. He seemed pretty content that that was his job to teach him everything he knows:)

As I mentioned before, I had a doc appt this morning and everything is fine.Heard the heartbeat and he kicked the probe (or microphone, whatever it is) a couple times as he usually does. Gained a pound a week this go around as I did the last, eeek! I think it's fine though because it's all belly and I don't seem bigger anywhere else, so that's a relief. I'm just about 29 weeks now. This baby could come in the next 9-10 weeks.....wow, doesn't seem long now! Matthew arrived at 38 weeks.....so we shall see!! I can't wait, it's going to be amazing having two little boys. The big question is, who will he look more like? I mean, Matthew looks like me in the skin color department and hair but other than that, his expressions and facial features are VERY much like Dani. A perfect combination of the two of us. The next one could be brown or white skin, blue or dark brown eyes, brown or black hair, I mean, it could go either way! So exciting to see what we're gonna get this time, hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment