It was LONG overdue. Matthew's hair was out of control and unruly. So I finally cut it again. I don't even know the last time I cut it but I know I didn't cut it very short so it became long and unruly quite quickly. I would love to take him to a professional but he barely lets me cut it much less someone he doesn't even know. So, here he is, 3 years old and I still cut it. I use the electric shaver with the attachments for the sides and usually do the rest with scissors. I think it looks ok. He looks older without all his long, shaggy curls everywhere which I guess is fitting since he'll be 3 next week! I got what pictures I could but he just isn't a picture boy (ham) like he used to be. He prefers to do the picture taking now instead of being in them which just causes a lot of flash and wears down the batteries. Here are a couple I took but we'll get some good shots of him this Sunday at his birthday party. Oh yeah, I mentioned in another post that his party would be on the 16th but we changed it to the 23rd. Looking forward to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment