The title of this means two things. First, I ALMOST passed my taxi licensing exam and missed it by one question. It was only 25 questions, and I got 19 instead of the necessary 20 to pass. I'm hoping to schedule it again in a week to 10 days but we have to call on Monday morning to make the appt.
Also, my second son is ALMOST here! I am 35 weeks today and at 37 weeks, he'll be full term. Matthew came early at 38 1/2 weeks so I'm saying that we are talking just a matter of weeks left until I'm a mother of two. I mean, we're talking as early as 2 weeks away and as many as 5......that ain't much!!! I've got my bag halfway packed for the hospital, just have to wash all the newborn clothes so I'll have something to bring him home in and also get my coming home outfit in there as well. A few little things here and there like a toothbrush and other things that I have to get in there last minute. I don't know why, but I've thought A LOT about this baby coming early this go around. That hardly ever occured to me last time, I just figured that first timers usually went almost the whole 40 weeks (or more sometimes). But this time, I feel like he's really big and moving around so much that I'm not sure if I was getting this uncomfortable at the same time in the last pregnancy. I'm sure I was, I was just excited and didn't care how uncomfortable I got because it was my first time. I never really remember being very uncomfortable last time. I remember thinking that I wasn't desperate to get the baby out like so many women talk about in the last few weeks. Don't get me wrong, I'm not at that point now or anything, I just wonder how many more weeks I can go without starting to feel that desperation. It's much harder this go around having a toddler around and being a stay at home mom which is much harder than my office job I had last time. Last time, I just went to work and sat in front of a computer all day and it was pretty low pressure and physically very relaxing. Not like being a stay at home mom at all. It's only a few more weeks left, so I'm not really complaining, I just compare, compare, compare with these two pregnancies. I'll probably do that with the two boys too, lol! BTW, Dani and I are still throwing some names around so if any of you are set on Christian Thomas, it's still not 100% like I said in the post that I mentioned it in. I want us both to be 100% about the name so we're doing our best to make sure that's the name we want. Here are two baby bump pics to satisfy your curiousity. There are plenty of women much bigger than me at this point, so I can't complain, I'm not really that big.....it's just a lot harder to get off the sofa, bend down and pick something up, help my son go to the bathroom, give him a bath and turn over in bed. Just the little things you take for granted :)
No comments:
Post a Comment