Monday, November 7, 2011

Not Sure Why We Waited Three Years

We had a wonderful weekend getaway for our 7 year anniversary. It was absolutely perfect. I'm still not really sure why or how we waited over 3 years to get away just my hubby and I but somehow the time just flew by and it happened! We won't wait that long again for sure. We had room service breakfast, amazing restaurant meals, drinks at the poolside bar (non-alcoholic for me, of course!), evening show entertainment followed by dancing at the disco, lounging, relaxing and we slept till 9:15am!!!!! Whoa! Another thing I haven't done in over 3 years, ha, ha, ha. And it was funny because I thought that I had only slept until 8:15am and was kinda bummed because it wasn't as late as I was hoping for. Then, Dani starts stirring around and says something about sleeping until 9:15am and I was like, no it's 8:15 by this hotel clock here that was correct yesterday. Then, after checking Dani's cell and seeing that it ALSO was in the 9 o'clock hour,  I was like OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, I know. Since the US had their time change that Saturday night, the clock is obviously imported and changed automatically, lol! So, I did get to sleep in late and that made me smile :)



Change of subject, but Matthew is starting his big boy toddler bed tomorrow. I had to have the sheets specially made since the mattress was custom made since we're using a toddler bed that was made for Dani when he was little. It's a really pretty bed (basic, of course, with a railing and all) and Matthew seems excited about it. We finally picked up the sheets today from the seamstress so, it looks like tomorrow is the big day! Oh, I hope so much that he just stays in the bed and goes to sleep! I will take pictures and give an update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment