Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Family Day
Friday was family day at Matthew's school so they had a talent show for each class. It was a really nice time and Matthew's grandmother "Tita" and her husband Mario were able to make it. There was another event in the family so that's all that could make it that day and Dani was working. Matthew had to dress like a mouse so I made him some ears (with Tita's headband she left here one day while babysitting, lol) and we painted a nose and some whiskers on his face. I say "we" but really it was his teacher. He was kicking and screaming practically before we left the house because he didn't want to put on the ears or have his face painted but I knew his teacher would be able to convince him and she did! I think Matthew's talent must be standing there because that's pretty much all he did. That's surprising since he loves to dance and actually has pretty good rythym. I do have to give him credit though......about 30 seconds before they opened the curtain, I saw him squirming around like he needed to pee and he did right after the performance so I think he was halfway concentrating on NOT peeing, lol. Also, the boy is really shy, I mean really shy with lots of people around and when they opened the curtain, little did he know there would be about 100 people staring at him, poor thing! So, needless to say, he just stood there. You can't see his facial expressions or anything much here (I'm working on getting a few pics from other people to show you closer so you can see his face better) but this is the best I have. I can't wait to get my NEW camera when my dad and his wife come in December. I'm hoping it'll take better pictures AND better videos. Matthew is 4th from the left between a light gray mouse and a darker mouse with black ears who dances a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment